Quotations, Rates and Charges
• All prices are in GBP and are exclusive of VAT. (Current Rate 20%).
• Quotations do not include waiting time, parking, tolls or telephone charges.
• Waiting time is charged at the agreed tariff rate and will be applicable after 30 minutes.
• Gratuities are at the Customer’s discretion.
• Final journey charges will be calculated after journey details confirmed by chauffeur, depending on actual route taken and any other relevant factors.
• The chauffeur will take the most efficient route, unless client specifically requests otherwise.
• Charges applicable for no shows or cancellations.
Additional charges where applicable:
• Surcharges will apply on Bank Holidays as follows: - Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
• In the event that the interior of the vehicle is soiled or damaged by the Customer, a valeting charge and expenses of loss of time charge will apply.
• Home James Hire Class Travel reserves the right to review the charges to take account of movements in the Retail Price Index, currency fluctuations, fuel, legislative changes or any other charges outside of our control.
Cancellation notice periods are as follows:
• For cancellations over 24 hours of scheduled collection date / time – No Charge.
• For cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled collection date / time, we will invoice 100% charge of agreed fee.
• If you cannot locate your chauffeur and you seek an alternative method of transport without first contacting Home James Hire Class Travel to try and resolve the situation, you will be charged the tariff rate based agreed.
• Payment terms for new clients are 7 days from date of invoice.
• Payment terms for existing clients are 30 Days from date of invoice.
• There will be a 25% Surcharge if an invoice is not cleared within the 30 days.
• On day 31 a new invoice will be sent which will supersede the original invoice.
• Home James Hire Class Travel accepts most credit cards as means of payment but a surcharge of 3.4% +20p will be levied to cover the costs of credit card processing.
• Home James Hire Class Travel doesn’t hold any customers credit card or debit card details on file.
• Home James Hire Class Travel accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to property; however such loss or damage may have been caused.
• In the event of property being left in a vehicle, we will organise a suitable method of return or collection.
• In the event of any claim against Home James Hire Class Travel arising out of its performance of hire, the Company’s liability shall be limited to a refund not exceeding the cost of the journey. Any other payments will be entirely at the discretion of the Company.
• Home James Hire Class Travel reserve the right to use dash cams on each vehicle to protect the Chauffeur, the vehicle and clients in vehicles.
• Home James Hire Class Travel are happy to sign NDA’s for certain opportunities that rely on one.
• Home James Hire Class Travel are working on ways to reduce our Carbon Footprint and hopefully neutralise it completely.
Limitation of Liability
Home James Hire Class Travel excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to this web site. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. Home James Hire Class Travel shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this web site. There are links to other web sites from the Home James Hire Class Travel web site. These other web sites are not controlled by Home James Hire Class Travel and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such web site or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such web sites.
Home James Hire Class Travel reserves the right to enlist the services of carefully selected affiliates to provide the service on our behalf during busy periods, but shall remain responsible for the overall service.